Developer (front and/or back-end) (old)
Graphileon specializes in advanced user interfaces on graph-databases and highly interactive graph-driven dashboards. Our preferred graph database is Neo4j.
Our flagship product, also called Graphileon, is an advanced user-interface and rapid application development environment for Neo4j. Graphileon is developed by a small team of specialists and has found its way to the first customers. They are now building their own solutions, dashboards and applications.
We help our customers to reach their goals by providing consultancy and guidance in the field of information analysis and data modeling. When needed, we develop customized extensions to Graphileon.
Our products and services reflect what we are: innovative, one of a kind, and creative. This also applies to the way we have organised ourselves : motivated and creative professionals, working from locations that are inspiring to them.
To us, diversity in terms of gender, background, culture and origin is a valuable asset.
To help us further develop our flexible, interactive software, we are looking for a
DEVELOPER (FRONT AND/OR BACK-END)
With knowledge, creativity and curiosity to
- extend our platform functionalities
- improve existing functionalities
- optimize user experience
- inspire us and be inspired by us
- are a team player with a creative mind
- have an informed opinion on things, and listen to the opinion of others
- appreciate the value of a customer’s goodwill
- are proficient at object oriented programming
- are skilled and driven to write solid, efficient and documented code
- are able to collaborate and communicate well remotely
- know how to work with Git
- pre: have experience working with online databases. Neo4j experience would
- pre: have experience working with visualisation libraries like d3.js , Chart.js or yFiles for Html.
- pre: have experience working with Node.js
- pre: front-end frameworks such as Vue.js
What you bring to the table in terms of capacity and inspiration is more important than your formal degree. Surprise us.
- will have a relationship based on mutual respect, trust, loyalty, appreciation
- will make each other grow by bringing our best to the table
- will benefit from our achievements and learn from our failures
If you are interested in joining us, please contact Alex Urucu, Lead architect at firstname.lastname@example.org