Graphileon specializes in advanced user interfaces on graph-databases and highly interactive graph-driven dashboards.
Our flagship product, also called Graphileon, is an advanced user-interface and rapid application development environment. It accelerates the adoption of graph technology in mid-size and large companies and organizations.
Graphileon is developed by a small team of specialists. They are now building their own solutions, dashboards, applications and integrations.
We help our customers to reach their goals by providing consultancy and guidance in the field of information analysis and data modeling. When needed, we develop customized extensions to Graphileon.
Our products and services reflect what we are: innovative, one of a kind, and creative. This also applies to the way we have organised ourselves : motivated and creative professionals, working from locations that are inspiring to them.
To us, diversity in terms of gender, background, culture and origin is a valuable asset.
To help us further develop our flexible, interactive software, we are looking for a
DEVELOPER (FRONT AND/OR BACK-END)
With knowledge, creativity and curiosity to
- extend our platform functionalities
- improve existing functionalities
- optimize user experience
- inspire us and be inspired by us
- are a team player with a creative mind
- have an informed opinion on things, and listen to the opinion of others
- appreciate the value of a customer’s goodwill
- are proficient at object oriented programming
- are skilled and driven to write solid, efficient and documented code
- are able to collaborate and communicate well remotely
- know how to work with Git
- pre: have experience working with graph databases and their corresponding query languages, especially (Open) Cypher, Gremlin, SPARQL
- pre: have experience working with d3.js
- pre: have experience working with Node.js
- pre: front-end frameworks such as Angular.js
What you bring to the table in terms of capacity and inspiration is more important than your formal degree. Surprise us.
- will have a relationship based on mutual respect, trust, loyalty, appreciation
- will make each other grow by bringing our best to the table
- will benefit from our achievements and learn from our failures
If you are interested in joining us, please contact Alex Urucu, Lead architect at firstname.lastname@example.org