While the coronavirus is spreading, we stay focused on serving our customers and improving our software. In the meantime, others are doing what they do best. To contribute to the fight against the pandemic, we offer free 1-year licenses for projects directly related to this effort.
By doing so, we make it easier to leverage the power of graph technology and to start building graph-based applications to support use cases like tracking the spread, pharmaceutical research and aligning projects to mitigate the impact of the pandemic on people and society.
As we do not want to increase the risks (being overwhelmed, health) to our team and our company, we have a number of rules:
- Only not-for-profit organisations are eligible.
- The offer applies to the range from G64 up to G1024 licenses. See https://graphileon.com/licenses/ for more information.
- As we are a small company, we cannot afford to offer free consulting and training. We will charge the usual rates and deliver consulting and training remotely. In addition, we will make available as many resources as possible online. Like these: https://graphileon.com/getting-started-videos/.
- Being small means that we may not be able to honour all requests. But we will definitely do our best!
- To promote knowledge exchange and maximize the impact, we will let the world know how you are using graph technology in this joint effort.
- To apply for a free license, send an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include a description of your project, as well as verifiable information about you and your organisation. We will get back to you as soon as we can.
In case you have ideas to enhance the impact of our initiative, or if you want to support us in a financial or another way, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay safe. And let’s make an effort to limit risks to others.