We are excited to introduce Graphileon Personal Edition 2.0.0 (beta), a stand-alone edition of our graphy application builder and graph manager. It is available for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
Compared to our Community Edition, Graphileon Personal Edition is a huge step forward. It offers more functionality and usability has improved.
Key improvements of Graphileon Personal Edition (compared to Graphileon Community Edition / Sandbox)
- You can now use all Graphileon functions, views and constructs. There are no functional limitations.
- It allows you to connect with two graph stores. On store holds your Graphileon function nodes, the other one contains your business data.
- We got rid of the Php and replaced it with a future-proof Node.js backend.
- Installation has become a lot easier.
- It supports openCypher.
- Performance has improved, thanks to optimised caching.
- It allows you to work with local as well as remote stores. For instance, you can connect to a local Neo4j Desktop store and a second store in the cloud or on your company network.
Available for free!
Graphileon Personal Edition is for personal use and evaluation. Therefore we decided to make it available for free, so you can explore all Graphileon’s possibilities.
You can request your copy of Graphileon Personal Edition using the button below.
Graphileon Personal Edition supports two graph stores:
- One application store, in which you store the Graphileon functions, containing
- One user (an :IA_User node)
- One dashboard (an :IA_Dashboard node)
- 64 IA_User, IA_Dashboard or IA_Function nodes , called graphileons
Note: The default configuration of Graphileon Personal Edition allows you to browse your graph stores and to manage the data. This configuration uses about 45 graphileons. You can leave them as they are, re-use them, take them apart or consider them examples of interesting Graphileon constructs that you can use in your own applications.
- One secondary store, that contains your business data, to which no limits apply
You can upgrade to any of the commercial Server Editions when you need more users, functions or dashboards. Information about our licensing model is available here. After upgrading to a Server Edition you can add users, dashboards and functions to what you have built in Graphileon Personal Edition.
Important for current Sandbox users
Graphileon Personal Edition replaces our Community Edition and the Sandbox. As a consequence, registration of new Sandboxes c.q. downloads of the Docker image of Graphileon Community Edition is no longer possible.
We will delete existing Sandbox registrations on December 31st, 2018. After that date, you can no longer access your graph store through our hosted InterActor service. The graph store that you have created to store the Graphileon functions and your data, will NOT be affected by us deleting the Sandbox registrations.